We keep the good
- A cutting-edge curriculum presented by experts in their respective fields;
- an inspiring keynote lecture by a renowned expert, which this year is prof. dr. Carlos Simón, reproductive endocrinologist and among the world’s leading experts in reproductive biology, especially in human implantation;
- interactive elements to support active engagement;
- the opportunity to apply for a fellowship (deadline 21 August 2023, 2 PM; see: criteria and procedure).
We add for better
- Small group learning: collaborate with your peers, share diverse perspectives and experience the power of teamwork in solving scientific problems;
- a participant’s dinner (check: the venue) to provide an informal and interactive setting to connect, network and engage in discussions;
- the opportunity to register for a half-day hands-on workshop to gain experience in analyzing genomic data in the context of pre-conception carrier screening (PCS), preimplantation genetic testing (PGT) and non-invasive prenatal testing (NIPT).