Sponsoring the Genetics Retreat
Maximize your branding and share your company story by sponsoring the Genetics Retreat – NVHG graduate meeting. Meet the participants and introduce them to your equipment, apparatus, devices and consumables. Become part of this ever expanding family, because for since its start in 1990, the Genetics Retreat has been the leading meeting event in genetics for PhD students and their supervisors.
Good, Better, Best
Are you interested to use our platform? There are three sponsor options available: 'Good', 'Better' or 'Best'. Contact Judith Maszewski, conference assistant about your choice. She will take care of the necessary arrangements and will be your contact in the build-up to the meeting.
The average number of participants (PhD students, postdocs, PI's) is 70. Please note that there is a maximum of 10 booths in total.
- Flyers and goodies with your company logo (note pads, pens or other give aways) will be distributed during the meeting.
- Display of your company logo in mailings (to > 1200 contacts), on our website and during the meeting.
- Showing your commercial video (max. 1 minute) at the beginning of a lecture session.
€ 200,-- (excl. VAT)
- Ditto option 'Good'.
- A spot for your booth (3 x 2 meters) in the spacious Foyer or Room 4.
A table (160 x 80 cm) and chairs will be provided.
- Optimal exposure and interaction with academic participants during the coffee and lunch breaks.
- Free meals for 2 exhibitors.
- Exhibitors are allowed to attend the scientific lectures.
€ 850,-- (excl. VAT)
- Ditto option 'Better'.
- Elevator pitch (1 - 2 min).
Do not give a sales talk but share your passion. We welcome a playful pitch (which may last 5 - 6 min) during one of the breaks. These kind of pitches will be remembered for a long time. Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer. We provide a microphone.
€ 1.000,-- (excl. VAT)
Of course we hope that our presence will conclude a sale but strengthening the ties is also important for us.
For our firm it is important that we are visible on such occasions. We value recognition and brand awareness.
The Genetics Retreat is a pleasant meeting. Not too massive. In an informal setting there are a lot of opportunities to get in contact with the participants and their supervisors.
The Genetics Retreat gives the participants the opportunity to show themselves and to be self confident. Being part of this event and journey is an inspirational experience.
Checklist for exhibitors
- General information
- The programme will be published on our website.
- The average number of participants is 70.
- The conference centre has free internet access.
- It is the exhibitors allowed to attend the scientific lectures.
- Exhibitors can interact with participants until the last coffee break on Friday.
- After that they can clear their booth.
- Exhibitors are invited to the lunch, award ceremony and fotoshoot on Friday at the end of the programme.
- The conference assistant will be present one hour before the meeting starts. She will welcome the exhibitors and show them around.
- Exhibitors who like to start earlier setting up their booth, can ask the reception of the conference centre to open up the rooms (first come, first served).
- Please spread the booths over the room. It is all about your personal presentation, not the location of your booth!
- We welcome creative solutions to attract participants to your products.
- Exhibitors can unload their stand gear at the back of the conference centre. After unloading they can park their car. Please ask reception if you need any assistance.
- Exhibitors who like to send their stand gear by a courier service, please inform the conference centre in advance.
- Send your stand gear maximum two days before the meeting to prevent that the conference centre has to take care of long-term storage.
- Make sure that the parcel with your stand gear has your company name and a note 'Please store in the meeting room of the Genetics Retreat' on it.
- We recommend to bring an electrical extension cord along.
- Exhibitors are advised to bring along their own badge (with their name and company logo).
- Meals and rooms
- The meals in the conference centre will be offered for free (to a maximum of two exhibitors).
- During the day there is free use of coffee, tea and cold water.
- You can book a room in the conference centre by yourself. State that you are a sponsor of the Genetics Retreat and take advantage of a discount.
- Pitch (playful versus commercial)
- In case you have opted for a pitch please be aware that we welcome playful pitches (5 - 6 min) during the coffee breaks, which will be remembered for a long time.
- Feel free to express yourself in a creative, appealing way, without using a beamer.
- We will provide a hand microphone.
- If you do need a beamer, please bring one along. You can beam on the wall.
- A commercial pitch must be performed as an elevator pitch (1 - 2 min).