We offer state of the art genomics analysis using Next Generation Sequencing for whole genome (WGS), whole exome (WES) and targeting sequencing. Long-read sequencing technology is available to improve mapping, and PCR-free technology to reduce errors. Furthermore, established technologies are also available to investigate the genome, such as Sanger DNA sequencing, fragment analysis and micro-array.
- Next Generation Sequencing (WES, WGS and targeting sequencing)
- Long read genome sequencing (PCR-free)
- High resolution of structural variants using optical mapping
- Sanger DNA sequencing and fragment analysis
- Illumina NextSeq and NovaSeq
- PacBio Sequel I and II
- BioNano Genomics Saphire
When planning an experiment involving genomics, feel free to contact us for an initial consult.
Wanwisa van Dijk, PhD